Easy Order Process
Note: Please look at the bottom of every product page for our quick and easy reference to “How to Request a Quote“. This provides you with step-by-step instructions, from selecting your products to pushing “Send”, which transmits the information to us for quoting.
- When you send us your “Inquiry” (otherwise known as a “Cart”), you will have already chosen the colors and sizes of the products that interest you.
- You will receive a confirmation email from us. Our email will request you to reply, attach your logo art, and tell us anything you can that will help us learn how your want your logo to look when it’s embroidered. If we have questions, we will email you.
- We will prepare your Quote, including product and embroidery pricing, and email it to you.
- We then begin the process of setting up your logo for embroidery.
- When finished, we will send you a digital proof of your embroidered logo.
- Once we receive your final approval and are ready for the sewing to begin, we send our invoice and request payment.
- When we receive confirmation of payment, we sew, trim, fold, bag and ship! Shipment will occur 7-10 days after we receive final approval of your logo.
Our goal is to keep this process moving along quickly
so you can have your custom embroidered products
as soon as you need them.